Print this page printer Icon

Manage my account

Moved or changed your name? Don’t forget to let us know and to regularly log in to your online account to keep track of your accreditation details and make sure it is current. 

Changed your name?

Notify BOSTES by sending a certified copy of proof of your name change e.g. your marriage certificate or deed poll to:

Teacher Accreditation Finance
GPO Box 5300

Changed your address, phone number or job?

Log in to your online to update these details. Once logged in you can also:

  • Check your accreditation status and timeframe
  • Check your payment history
  • Pay your fee online
  • Apply for a leave of absence.

Teachers maintaining their accreditation can also:

  • Find QTC registered professional development (PD) courses
  • Add any teacher identified PD you have completed
  • Keep track of your PD, including hours completed and which Australian Professional Standards for Teachers you have covered
  • Pay your preliminary assessment or application fee for voluntary higher level accreditation.