You may login to your online account here.
Please ensure you disable all pop-up blockers.
1. Windows PCs
Teachers are experiencing issues with the new Microsoft Windows 8 or Windows 7 Operating System & Internet Explorer 10.
· When logging in to our web portal message received: “Input string is not in the correct form”
· Creating an account message received - Unable to populate address field from webform
If you experience these issues, we recommend that you turn on Compatibility View in Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Press “Alt” on your keyboard
- Select “Tools”
- Select “Compatibility View Settings”
- Add “nsw.edu.au” to the space provided and press “Add”
- Close all open windows and restart Internet Explorer.
Another way to select “Compatibility View” is to press the “Broken Page” in the right hand side of your address bar when you encounter the error (se PDF file below for how to do this).
How to turn on compatibility View mode
2. Apple computers
Teachers’ experiences suggest that using the native Safari web browser on the Institute website can cause you difficulties with certain parts of our web forms.
If you experience any issue, we advise you to install the Google Chrome web browser from the following link; www.google.com.au/chrome and use when you are logging in to your account at the Institute.
3. Technical Support Required
Should you require detailed technical assistance, please send an email to email@example.com (with IT Problem in the email subject) or phone 1300 739 338 and select the General Enquiry option.
If you are experiencing a problem on a computer within a school network local settings may be blocking functionality. To expediate a resolution we would welcome a call from your local IT support person.
Further Important Information for new users:
Last Updated (26/06/2013)